Christian Convert to Islam

One day the Prophet explained the importance of paying zakah to his companions. He said, "By paying zakat means our possessions will be surrounded with divine wall, which will protect it." These words were heard by a Christian, who happened to pass there. He decided to give it a try. He then went home, took all his belongings are there, pay zakat, and giving alms to the poor.
A moment later, his colleagues will conduct a business trip. Christian said to him, "If Muhammad's words proved to be true, then I would recognize him as the Messenger of Allah and I will convert to Islam. But if I had to pay zakat proved of no use, then I will draw my sword and fight with him. '
When Christian was waiting, what will donate gained as a result of, he received a letter from his business partner. In it is written, "I say with deep regret that we were attacked caravan robber. They had robbed all our possessions."
Christian was immediately furious. He immediately took his sword and went to kill the Prophet Muhammad. On the way, the sudden extreme anger was to be lost, when suddenly a second letter arrived.
Business associate wrote, "The incident that I tell my first letter, the plot turns out to be different. Along the way we hurt camel, so consequently I left a few hundred yards from the other caravan. When I saw how their goods were robbed out I immediately wrote my first letter to you, because I was so sure that the robbers would take too all our possessions. Then a strange thing happened, the robbers suddenly walked away, without looking at me. So stuff we survived. Do not worry! I could go on safely, without lacking anything. "

Christians account after it was read a second letter, he rushed to the Prophet and said, "O Allah's Apostle! Teach me Islam. I have implemented your word and see its benefits with my own eyes. Now I want to be a Muslim."
 Then he uttered two sentences creed reading, “ أشهد أن لا اله الا الله وأشهد ان محمد رسول الله ”and being a Muslim.

0 comments: